There is no scientific evidence to prove or disprove the existence of life after death, so any evidence that you could gather would be anecdotal. However, there are a few things you could look for that might suggest that you are not in the real world.
- Physical inconsistencies. If you notice any physical inconsistencies in your surroundings, such as objects that are impossible or improbable, this could be a sign that you are dreaming. For example, you might see a person with two heads or a house that is made of jello.
- Repeating events. If you experience the same event or conversation multiple times, this could also be a sign that you are dreaming. This is because dreams often recycle the same events and images.
- Control. If you feel like you have no control over your surroundings or actions, this could be a sign that you are dreaming. In a dream, you are often not able to control what happens or who you interact with.
- Emotional intensity. Dreams often have a very intense emotional quality to them. If you are feeling emotions that are much stronger than you would normally feel in the real world, this could be a sign that you are dreaming.
Of course, these are just a few things to look for. There is no guarantee that they will mean that you are not in the real world. However, if you notice any of these things, it might be worth considering the possibility that you are dreaming.
Here are some additional tips for investigating your reality and the possibility that you’re actually dead or living in a dream world:
- Pay attention to your thoughts and feelings. If you are feeling detached from your surroundings or if you have a sense of deja vu, this could be a sign that you are not in the real world.
- Try to control your environment. If you are able to control your surroundings, this is a good sign that you are awake. However, if you find that you are unable to control anything, this could be a sign that you are dreaming.
- Ask yourself questions. If you are unsure whether you are dreaming or not, ask yourself questions that you know the answer to. For example, you could ask yourself what your name is or how old you are. If you are dreaming, your answers might not be accurate.
- Wake yourself up. If you are really concerned that you might be dreaming, you can try to wake yourself up. This can be done by pinching yourself or by trying to count backwards from 100. If you are able to wake yourself up, this is a good sign that you are not dreaming.
It is important to remember that there is no definitive way to prove or disprove the existence of life after death. However, by paying attention to your thoughts, feelings, and surroundings, you can gather some evidence that might suggest that you are not in the real world.